20thCentury Art...1945 to Now
|Slide List 1||Slide List 2||Slide List 3||Slide List 4||Slide List 5|
|Slide List 6||Slide List 7||Slide List 8|
|Slide List 14||Slide List 15|
|Slide list 17|
Slide List 20: New Image Painting
Philip Guston (1913-1980):
1. Zone, 1953-4, o/c
2. City Limits, 1969, o/c
3. The Studio, 1969, o/c
4. Flatlands, 1970, o/c
5. Head and Bottle, 1975, o/c
Neil Jenney (b. 1945)
6. Them and Us, 1969, acrylic/c
7. Here and There, 1970, acrylic/c
8. Melt Down Morning, 1975, oil on panel, PMA
Susan Rothenberg (b. 1945):
9. Two Tone, 1975, acrylic/c
10. Pontiac, 1979, acrylic/c
Jennifer Bartlett (b. 1941):
11. Rhapsody, 1975-6, (detail), enamel, baked enamel silkscreen grid, 987 steel plates
12. Priory Walk, 1977, enamel on steel plates, PMA
Access to collection: This collection is open to the entire web for searching and viewing the thumbnail images.
The large version of the images is restricted to the Penn domain [upenn.edu].
Proxy: If you are a Penn affiliate, you can access the full-size images from outside the Penn domain by using the Library Proxy Service.
Copyrights: The use of the full-size digital images is restricted to University of Pennsylvania faculty, students, and staff (for more information).